Have you ever wondered if you have parasites? I can answer for you with a big fat resounding. Yes you do!
As a very healthy person I was pretty surprised the things that came out of me once I started Parasite Cleansing regularly. Now I make it a regular part of my healthy living regiment.
Bloating after eating food was my only symptom I had, and boy did I uncover some parasites! What I also discovered is that I might’ve started the cleanse because of unusual bloating, but once I educated myself, I realize that these parasites hiding inside me, for God knows how long could be contributing to the multitude of auto immune diseases that I was diagnosed with over the years.
A few years now diving deep into parasites, has me wanting to spread awareness to everyone about how parasites are one of the leading causes of many health problems, not just bloating and indigestion, but cancer, arthritis, liver disease, and more!
This is the parasite, cleanse, that I myself use and highly recommend ridding yourself of parasites, Mold, yeast, fungus, and other toxins that we are bombarded with through our air, food, water, and environment on a daily basis.
Use Customer code: RKCENXQB
If you’d like to educate yourself more on this parasite cleanse, Click Here To Watch
If you need any guidance, just email me
Emily@Emilyreynoldsfitness.com and I will guide you❣️
Below I go over a few things to know before you start your parasite cleanse.
Detoxifying the body's pathways before a parasite cleanse is essential to optimize the effectiveness of the cleanse and minimize potential side effects. Here's why:
1. Efficiency: When detox pathways, such as the liver, kidneys, and skin are clear and functioning optimally, they can better process and eliminate toxins released during the parasite cleanse. This is why I want to make sure you are perspiration, peeing, and pooping regularly!
2. Reduced Detox Symptoms: Clearing pathways beforehand can help reduce symptoms of detoxification, like headaches, fatigue, and digestive discomfort, as the body is better equipped to handle and remove toxins.
To clear your detox pathways:
1. Hydration: Drink plenty of clean water to support kidney function and help flush out toxins through urination. Vegetable, cucumber and watermelon juice is also extremely hydrating and my personal preference.
2. Nutrient Dense Foods: Consume a balanced diet rich in antioxidants, fiber, and essential nutrients and micronutrients to support liver function and overall detoxification.
3. Limit Toxin: Reduce exposure to environmental toxins such as bleach, fragrances, estrogen mimickers, processed foods and alcohol to lessen the burden on your detox pathways.
4. Exercise Regularly: Engage in regular physical activity of some sort, every single day that ends in Y! This is to support lymphatic circulation and promote sweating, which helps eliminate toxins through the skin. Remember that your skin is your biggest organ.
5. Stress Reduction: Incorporate stress-reducing activities like meditation, deep breathing, or yoga to support overall detoxification and immune function. Also, actively reduce contact with individuals who are negative, stress, inducing, or not adding to your mental and emotional health.
By preparing your body in advance, you can enhance the effectiveness of your parasite cleanse and promote optimal health and well-being. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any cleanse or detox regimen. Above all else, use your discernment, and if this is something you have a calling to I will always be there to help guide you.