If You Fail to Prepare, Prepare to Fail
ByPreparation and consistency are the keys to success when it comes to your clean eating lifestyle. You know this if you’ve put in the time to prepare clean and nutritious meals at home. on 2012年12月1日 0:05
But what about when you’re not home? Running errands, driving the kids to one of their many activities, or unexpected traffic delays – these are all things that can get in the way of your important healthy meals.
Well I have the solution!
I personally carry a small cooler that I keep in my car with me at all times. You can do the same! Pack it with a set of plastic ware, napkins, a fresh ice pack each day and a few of these SUPER easy-to-grab snacks.
Set yourself up for success!
It takes only a few minutes, and makes a world of difference on your path to being your best you!
- 15 raw almonds.
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter and an apple.
- One sliced cucumber sprinkled with stevia and cinnamon.
- Two hard-boiled eggs (only one yolk) and a piece of fruit.
- 3 oz. of nitrate-free sliced turkey breast and red pepper.
- One serving of gluten-free chips, 2 oz. of turkey breast and half-cup of snap peas.
- 1 cup So Delicious coconut milk yogurt, stevia and cinnamon.
- 3 oz. lean ground turkey with sliced tomatoes.
- Dale’s Raw Protein Bar and/or Raw Protein Powder.
- Isagenix IsaLean Bar and/or IsaLean Shake.
For more tips on a healthy lifestyle, check out my ebook on eating clean to stay lean!